What is seeBOOST®?
seeBOOST® is is a revolutionary device designed by industry experts in optics and electronics to help persons with age-related macular degeneration (AMD). It is the lightest weight, most affordable and most effective low vision aid for AMD in the world.
seeBOOST® is available exclusively through the Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind as a result of our partnership with Evergaze to bring seeBOOST® to market. For more information about the technology and how it assists people with macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy, visit Evergaze.com
Who Benefits from seeBOOST®?
People Diagnosed with:
- Macular Degeneration (AMD & Stargards)
- RP-gradual field loss
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Others with visual impairments where brightness, contrast and magnification enhance the visual experience
- Easy to use
- As comfortable as ordinary glasses
- Permanently mounted onto better eye (monocular)
- Lightweight, adds 1oz. to glasses
- Electronic magnification 1.5-7.5x
- User adjustable on battery pack
- Automatic contrast enhancement
- User selectable color modes
- Fast auto-focus (3" to infinity)
Reasons to Become a seeBOOST® Distributor:
- Address workplace accomidation needs for visually impaired employees
- Improve lifestyle quality and satisfaction for your clients
- Generate new profits with expanded product offerings
- Become a leader in bringing the latest technology to visually impaired people